Before anything else, customers like to know how much a project will cost to develop and how long it will take.
We are always transparent with our customers - and that starts at the beginning of each project when we estimate project costs and delivery dates before full engagement starts. Using our new Cost Estimator we invite you to submit your software project details and using our experience, gained over many years, we will quickly provide you with an estimate. Our estimates include costs, options and delivery dates.Here are three great reasons why you should try our cost estimation service:
- Piece of mind. It is very useful to get estimates from two or three businesses to ensure that the price is competitive. Imagine if you get an estimate or quote for £10,000 and we give you much lower like-for-like estimate. If we can deliver your project at a lower price whilst maintaining the same quality and timescales then you will make an immediate saving.
- You have a project in mind, and would like an estimate to help decide if you should progress it further.
- You want to know what you are looking at before you fully engage with us. Getting an estimate upfront helps to justify time spent in initial meetings to take the project forward.
Our software cost estimate requires the following information:
- Project title and description. The description is very important and must contain just enough information so we can understand the solution that you want delivered.
- You may also upload project documentation such as a requirements specification if available as this will help us to deliver an even more accurate estimate.
- Other important aspects include your estimated budget, start and go live dates and of course your contact details.
As always, if you have any questions regarding our estimation service or would like to talk to us instead please call us directly on 01206 848428 and we will be happy to help, or click the help icon at the bottom of the page.